EFFECTIVE December 18,2010: CASH FOR APPLIANCES HAS ISSUED AN IMPORTANT UPDATE, This Program has Officially been CLOSED. Applications for water heaters and heating, ventilating, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems must be postmarked by December 31, 2010.
CHECK YOUR REBATE STATUS WITH CALIFORNIA CASH FOR APPLIANCES:
STEP 1: CHOOSE A HEATING AND/OR COOLING UNIT (HVAC)
We help you choose the right combination that qualifies for this rebate and meets your personal needs.
STEP 2: FIND A LICENSED CALIFORNIA CONTRACTOR
Precision Aire is a licensed, bonded and insured hvac contractor, we are ready to install and recycle your old unit. We follow the guidelines necessary to make sure your paperwork and installation are eligible for this program. We can help you every step of the way.
- We recycle your system for the first half of the rebate process and provide a certificate from the recycler.
- We install your new qualified system.
- We finalize your permits complete with title 24 duct testing certificates necessary for rebate eligibility.
- We help you fill out your applications and guide you through the process.
STEP 3: COMPLETE APPLICATION WITH YOUR CONTRACTOR
Check funding availability here
Download Cash 4 Appliances Application here
For a list of qualifying units, click here
STEP 4: RECYCLE OLD HVAC UNIT
We recycle your system for the first half of the rebate process and provide a certificate from the recycler.
STEP 5: MAIL APPLICATION WITHIN 120 DAYS OF PURCHASE
Mail the completed and signed rebate application form with the following:
- A copy of your sales contract and paid invoice
- A copy of the Certificate of AHRI
- Duct Test/Energy Efficiency survey or audit/or Title 24 documentation
- Additional equipment certification documents (possibly a spec. sheet)
- Final signed off building permit
Send the whole documents contents to:
California Cash for Appliances – HVAC
P.O. Box 12150
La Crescenta, CA 91224
**Applications are First Come-First Serve, until funds are depleted.
**Please check funding availability, Precision Aire assumes no responsibility for funding. Funding is provided by federal government, not by Precision Aire. Precision Aire only provides the services for installation and helps you fill out the rebate process forms.